Monday, October 12, 2009

Splurt.

Ok. So like really I have had absolutely NO time to blog. These past to weeks have been complete hell weeks and let's just thank God that they are over. In the past weeks I've dealt with the following:
four exams
a death in the family
one midterm
applications
work
traffic citations
homework
allergic reaction
wait make that a skin bacteria?
countless numbers of doctors appointments
and of coarse the meetings i have had to attend

I barely had time to eat, breath, or shower
But now that that is all over I feel a great sign of relief and calmness

Fortunately I have had a lot of good things happen..and some good finds :)
Congrats to TK for getting Homecoming King. Love you mean it and it was so much fun getting to go to the game and seeing everyone!!
After the countless numbers of tests and exams I'm proud to say that so far...STILL my lowest grade in college is an 80. I am loving that. Still waiting on the Mid-Term grade, but thank goodness I think I did REALLY well on it.
I also got to enjoy the Magic game with my Daddy, which was a great reward to lots of hard work I have been doing lately.

Let's go over a few cute finds I have found in the past couple of weeks:


The CUTE Lilly Pulitzer Janelle Jacket
I loved it SO much that I bought two of them, and ordered my Mom one.

If you are looking for a great snack...I HIGHLY recommend Back To Nature Crackers
I purchased mine at Whole Foods Market, but you could probably find them somewhere else as well.

Daily cup of Joe or Tea? Try any of the cutest mugs from Red Vanilla. I got some modern white, super chic mugs that are not offered on the website, but there are some cute finds online.

These are just a few of the items that I have purchased lately, but they are among my favorite.

Life is going great and I am really happy. Although I love Orlando, I must say that it is nice to get away to Titusville....in very small increments. Living in Orlando is my new life and I love it to the fullest. It brings so much and I am always busy and there is constantly stuff to do. To escape to the Ville is hard and it is starting to become more rare. I miss Breakaway more than ever and I wish the best for everyone.
When you move on you really realize who is still there for you and who puts in effort to friendships and relationships. I thought this was all cliche' when older generations told me it was true but I think until you really live it and go through the busy college student lifestyle, well for some of us, then you can't really comprehend what it is like to be fully responsible for yourself, your work, and your schoolwork.
I just think its fascinating seeing how much you change, and your friends change.

I guess I should start paying attention to class, and learn about our American History.
I will try to keep more constant with blogging.

Lovemuch.

I think people who create and write, it actually does flow-just flows from into their head, into their hand, and they write it down. It's simple. -Paul McCartney

No comments:

Post a Comment