Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Beginnings.

Blog virgin. I really have no idea what I'm doing. Just simply letting you in on a glimpse of my life and getting a taste of what I see and go through.

At first, I intentionally created this blog for friends and family to be able to follow me and see what's going on upon my moving to Orlando. But I am excited to see what it's real purpose ends up being, whether it be my intentions or not; whether it be to entertain, comfort, inspire, or bore people to death.

Fresh. That's what I like to think of it (new blog) as. Like the smell of the laundry as soon as it comes out of the dryer, like the smell of freshly cleaned bathrooms, fresh like that sweet refreshment of H2O after a nice 7 mile run.

There's a lot going on in this little mind of mine. I'm finally about to move out (friday) and enjoy life out on my own. I have a huge heart, too big for this little town. One of the only things that keeps me here is my heart for our youth ministry. Other than that, my true passions lie in a bigger life, bigger cities, and bigger opportunities.

A shout to everyone in Titusville, I love you all and I hope you can read this and catch up on my life and what's new. I am going to miss everyone so much and thank you for your support of my new chapter of life that I'm about to start writing...(and blogging).

So strap on your seat-belts and get ready for adventure, fun, heartbreak, excitement, and love. A God lead life. Join me on this crazy ride of life. Enjoi.

(and a special thanks to my brother George Andrew, without him I would have never known how to create this blog) love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment