Saturday, August 29, 2009

sucky suck.

Holy Crap.

I have not even had time to blog I have been so busy, and let's just say it isn't the top thing on my priority list, so yes this is going to be a long entry so if you can't handle it...stop reading now..but otherwise I suggest that you SIU (suck it up) and keep reading. So let me try to break down my week for you..and hopefully I can remember everything but at least I can probably remember the important stuff.

So last Friday...a week from yesterday I moved over to Orlando from small ole little Titusville. The day was sooo stressful. I seriously moved from 9am to 9pm. It seriously took twelve hours to get all of my stuff moved in and organized, with a lunch break to P.F Changs, along with more shopping for stuff for my room, and then grocery shopping and when the whole process was over it was 9pm. It was the longest day of my life. Although it was super fun and a new adventure, getting all set up and making sure I had everything was a stressful mess. Luckily that got over.

Saturday- Unfortunately I had to move all of my crap on Friday because I was scheduled to work alllll weekend..before work I so generously went over to Danny's and helped him with moving and met his lovely roomie Tom. Shoutout to you both...Danny your welcome for folding your clothes and helping you set up your room and bathroom. Then work all day blabla. Oh then we went out :) HAAAAA was that a great night or what....you know what was even better...was waking up Sunday for work.

Sunday- work 11-5...a rather steady day at work ...at least it wasn't super slow...and I made the great find of a cute pair of galoshes, which ended up being very useful because upon the departure from work it was raining cats & dogs.

This blog is rather boring so far.

Monday was the starting of classes!!! Woot woot! I must say that I love all of my classes except for History..I am definitely not the history guru. Let's just say that I absolutely despise history. But other than that my classes were super super good and my class schedule is awesome. I have class Monday from 9-315 with a few hours of break period and I have a Tuesday night class...and that's all. :) So your Friday is technically my Wednesday. :)

Wednesday I decided to go home for the evening and go to church..because how could I possibly survive without Breakaway...It was good going home and seeing everyone but in the end I still feel like my home now is in Orlando and not in Titusville. I found myself going home on Wednesday night (titusville house) and just wanting to return to Orlando. I found out I love the city..all of the busy highways, loads of traffic, and bizarre people appeal to my aesthetics. So I decided to come back Thursday and thank god I did....Let's just say the night was full of...building cabinents, baking cupcakes, laughing and jokes. Danny & Tom came over and cracked us all up for about an hour then we ourselves were cracking up about the most random things ever. I love my apartment mates! We have SO much fun!! :):) It's really nice to be able to do whatever you want whenever you want while limiting yourself at the same time.

Friday was basically CRAZY. I ran around Orlando ALL day exploring my newfound home. From West Elm, to Pier 1 & Marshalls, Millenia Mall, Florida Mall then the outlets I went basically everywhere and found one good find at J.Crew :) but otherwise my attempts at spending a lot of money were quite unsuccessful. Which ends up being a good thing...but I would have to say the best thing about the night was when I got home I had a moment of distress and wanted to go buy a book. I drove to a Books A Million (who didn't have it) then to two other Barnes & Noble before tracking down my book. It was quite an adventure. A lonely college student in search of "The Fashion Game Book" in the big ole city of Orlando. It was about 1030 when I finally got a hold of the book and with a total of 37$ and about 10$ of gas money I finally came about the best find ever. I'm addicted to the book already.

Moving out is one of the funnest thing that has ever happened to me. It has been quite an adventure and you really find out who you are, what you want, and what really means the most to you. I thought I was going to have this super longing for my home in Titusville but the truth is..I love Orlando so much and all of the new opportunities it is bringing me...I want to go home but I'm not jumping in my car at every chance i get to ride on home. Meeting new people and having the freedom is so much fun but teaches you so much about yourself. I mean seriously...making your own meals is fun...but the dishes that come along with them...not so fun. And time management is a huge problem. Hah try balancing all of your lives at once...schoollife, family life, romance life, food life, cleaning life, social life. It can be a mess....plus don't forget about all of the $$ you have to have to maintain all these lives.

This is probably the most boring blog entry ever but I haven't been keeping up and I just wanted to get that off. I'm sure in the near future these will get much more eventful.
All I have to say is be careful with computer savvy people because they will get the best of you...you might think you are talking to two different people...but really you are only talking to one person and they are playing a horribly mean joke on you...right Danny? We love you and sorry for tricking you into thinking that Heather really took a HUGE interest in you. hah you will always be our spiderman.

So basically my first week away from home at college has been full of...
late night talks until 2 am
just random staying up until 230am
food
cooking food
yet lack of food
shopping...shopping...shopping
cleaning
skyping
organizing
laughing
going out and having a good time
getting a little sick
having a little too much fun
and spending time with good friends.

let's just say i love this.
and i can't wait to see where it goes this week coming up.....:)
keep posted for more details.


oh yes...and i think the most eventful part of this whole week was buying my new fish....:) i have named him Dewi and he currently resides in a big fish bowl...compared to the red wine glass i was keeping him in for a few days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment