Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Packing.

Like seriously, I HATE packing.
It's that feeling you get
"What am I going to wear?" "Do I have everything?" "Am I sure I'm not forgetting anything?" "Which outfit should I wear?" "Do I really need all of this?"
It's like the anxiety of stress that you get when the idiot pulls out in the middle of the road in front of you and for a split second you think you are going to get into a wreck.
It's like a mini one second heart attack/stroke.

I thought it was going to end at packing up my room from Titusville and moving it all to Orlando.
Boy was I wrong. I have seriously packed and unpacked a bazillion times. Whether it be to come home for the night, weekend, or travel to the main campus for a bit. And every single time I pack..I go wayy over the top and completely overpack. I mean like for two days I pack like eight outfits. I mean you have to keep your options open and be available for every occasion that could take place. I mean you never know when you are going to be sprung upon by a sudden lunch/dinner date, or a light shower, or a powerful treacherous thunderstorm. (always bring the galoshes)
So now I find myself packing for the ROADTRiP!! this weekend..and of coarse..my suitcase is busting at the seams....with too many outfits that will never be worn up in South Carolina.
Oh well..always be prepared. You know what I mean?

So even though I have taken like a one hour break from packing, unfortunately I must get back to it. Today has been a successful day.
1. I actually made it through all three of my classes.
2. I cleaned my room
3. I managed to print out all of my class notes
4. I started upon the stressful task of packing
5. Went shopping with Lisa :)
6. Made a greatttt find at Gordon's Jeweler....new riing..yes :)
7. Had an amazing dinner at Bahama Breeze
8. Got a lot done.
9. Let's check everything off this list and call it a day :)


xox...iloveorlando. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment